What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or mobile app?
When using or registering on our mobile app or website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, Gender or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our mobile app or website, fill out a form or enter information on our website, make a purchase using our in-app coupon or send us your shopping receipt through our mobile app. We may collect your shopping receipt from the retailer in order to offer you a personalised experience and share only the most relevant offers with you.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, use any of our coupons, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use mobile app or our website, or use certain other mobile app or website features in the following ways:
• To personalize user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
• To improve our mobile app or website in order to better serve you
• To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other mobile app or website feature
• To quickly process your transactions
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, text messages or phone inquiries)
How do we protect customer information?
We use advanced encryption techniques to mask user information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our mobile app and our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our mobile app or website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence
201, TIC, CIE Building, NUST, H12, Islamabad, Pakistan
Islamabad, Islamabad 44000