Download and Registration
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app.
We are offering you this app to use for your own personal use without cost, but you should be aware that you cannot send it on to anyone else, and you’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way.
You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, belong to DealSmash.
Changes to App
DealSmash is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The DealSmash app stores and processes personal data that you have given permission to access so that you can use our rewards/ discount offers.
Disclaimer of Liability
You should be aware that there are certain things that DealSmash will not take responsibility for. Most of the functions of the app require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but DealSmash cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming.
It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that DealSmash app won’t work properly or at all.
Along the same lines, DealSmash cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app. If you want to use the Discount coupon feature of the app, it’s possible that staff at stores may need to briefly handle your device to see your coupon. The staff will – of course – take all reasonable care to make sure nothing happens to your device, we don’t accept liability for damage to it. You also need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to scan your receipt for rewards as required, DealSmash cannot accept responsibility if you are as a result not able to get your receipt scanned to get reward points.
We have the right to accept or reject the receipt you send to avail reward points. Receipt rejection may occur due to, but not limited to, the following reasons: your scanned receipt is blurred, you did not turn on the location while sending receipt, the amount spent is less than PKR 250, you uploaded receipt on a later date than the purchase date, sending multiple receipts from same store in a day etc.
We also reserve the right to cancel or withhold Reward Vouchers anytime without giving any reason.
You can send a rejected receipt for review ONCE only. Our team will check your receipt again and decide whether to accept/ reject it. The Review decision would be FINAL in all aspects.
At some point we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android and iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. DealSmash does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the iOS/Android version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you.
We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (Invite Program/ Reward Program/ Generic Offers Program)
• Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the App. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to termination any time at our sole discretion.
• We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our reward offers or Services to any person, account or geographic region. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any program or services that we offer. All descriptions and terms and conditions of our Services [Invite Program/ Reward Program/ Generic Offers Program] are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
• We do not warrant that the quality of any program, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF ADDING AND SENDING FREE VOUCHERS/ CARDS
• We reserve the right to refuse any reward claim you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities earned per person, per household or per reward claim. We may also change reward points/ FREE mobile balance at our sole discretion without citing any reason. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order/ service, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail/phone number provided in your account. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit giving vouchers/ cards that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by fraudulent customers and accounts.
• You agree to provide current, complete and accurate contact and account information for all claims made through our App. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
INVITE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Invite Program is made available by DealSmash, which owns and operates the DealSmash Invite Program. This Program is valid until terminated by DealSmash and is subject to our terms.
2. This Program enables DealSmash users with a free existing DealSmash account in good standing (“Subscribers”) and their “Friends” to receive cash-equivalent reward credit in their DealSmash account through invite. “Friends” are individuals who (i) respond to an invite or an invitation to install and signup with DealSmash app from a Subscriber (each an “Invite”); and (ii) create a new free DealSmash account. Each Invite is identified with an invite code unique to each Subscriber.
3. Subscribers will receive the same amount of reward balance [PKR 10] provided to their Friends. For the Friend to receive balance, the Friend must (i) create a new DealSmash account and sign-up; (ii) download and install the DealSmash app on a mobile on which DealSmash has not been previously installed; (iii) must not be a current or former DealSmash subscriber; and (iv) must add invite code of the inviter. It is optional for using the app but is mandatory to use invite program and avail PKR 10, user must verify their phone number to get balance.
4. Each invite will earn the inviter [one who sends invite] and the invitee [one who gets the invite] PKR 10. There is no limit to the number of friends a DealSmash user can invite.
5. DealSmash reserves the right to disqualify, at any time, any Subscriber or Friend from this Program for noncompliance by the Subscriber and/or Friend with the terms and conditions of invite program.
6. If a Friend does not verify his/ her phone number after creation of new account, they will neither receive balance nor be able to use Invite Program. The inviter/ subscriber will also not get the balance. As soon as the Friend verifies the number, both Subscriber and Friend will get balance instantly.
7. If a Friend receives Invites from multiple Subscribers, the Friend can only create a DealSmash account through one Invite. Only the Subscriber identified with that Invite will receive PKR 10 balance.
8. The reward balance earned can be increased through more invites from the same account to other friends who are new to DealSmash app but balance cannot be transferred in any way.
9. All reward balance received by a Subscriber or Friend under this invite program shall remain part of such person’s DealSmash account as long as the person has the account.
10. These instant reward balance may not be redeemed for cash or other products, transferred, or combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions made available by or through DealSmash.
11. Inviter and Invitee can only redeem credit/balance in the form of easy load balance of the mobile network they used to make their DealSmash account.
12. Once you have required balance e.g. PKR 100 credit for 100 Rs card you will click the card and then press “Claim Mobile Card”. You will then receive balance by easy load directly in your mobile network in your DealSmash account. Make sure the networks match.
13. DealSmash reserves the right to cancel or modify this program for any reason at any time in its sole discretion, including but not limited to computer system errors, unintended use, or any fraudulent activity etc.
14. We assure you that the prepaid card codes/ easy load sent to you with utmost care. But we do not accept any liability if the easy load does not work on your network for any reason. Once you receive the balance transfer text, we will not be liable in any case.
15. Your card/ balance will be transferred to the mobile number given in your account ONLY and not on any other number. If you made DealSmash account with a Jazz number, you MUST select a Jazz card. If you claim a Ufone card from the App, your easy load will automatically get cancelled and you will not get your points back. So be very careful when you select the card.
16. In case of funny, inappropriate usernames, our system automatically blocks the balance transfer as accounts with such names are already blocked.
1. We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control over nor input.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools/ offers.
3. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
4. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the App (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms.
5. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
6. Third-party links/ offers on this App may direct you to third-party content that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
7. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites/ offers. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products/ offers should be directed to the third-party and not to us.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
• If at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example lucky draw enteries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
• We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
• You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
• You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
• Occasionally there may be information on our App or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel rewards if any information in the Service or on any related app/ website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted claimed the reward).
• We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related app/ website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related app/ website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related app/ website has been modified or updated.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY/ PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Service Policy, you are prohibited from using the App or its content:
a) for any unlawful purpose;
b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
f) to submit false or misleading information;
g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related app/ website, other websites, or the Internet;
h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related app/ website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
l) In case of any misconduct in any form [verbal, written etc.] by any user, either through our App or to our Facebook Page, we reserve the right to terminate user’s membership of our App and ban them from our page after one, explicit warning.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
• You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions.
• In no case shall DealSmash Pte Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
• The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our App.
• If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and we may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
• The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this App or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Service Policy).
• Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms shall not be construed against the drafting party.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
• You can review the most current version of the T&Cs at any time on this page.
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and changes to our App. It is your responsibility to check our App periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our App or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Service Policy should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org